Request a Quote / Inquiry
CCIE Resources Tags
ACL Log Entries ACL Log Entries ACL Entries Reflexive Access-Lists Named Access-Lists Passive Mode FTP TCP Mode FTP FTP Time-Based Access-Lists Noncontiguous Ports Advanced Access-List IP Helper Addresses IP Helper DHCP Impact of IP Helper Addresses Configure Router IP Addresses Configure Router Router IP Addresses Configure IP Addresses Client IP Addresses Client IP Addresses via?DHCP IP Addresses via?DHCP DHCP Configuration Options DHCP Configuration DHCP Options Configuration Options Configuration DHCP DHCP Lease Periods Static IP Addresses with DHCP Static IP Addresses IP Addresses with DHCP DHCP Database Client DHCP Database
- You will experience our mock labs reflecting the most current updates of the actual Collaborationlabs.
- You will gain valuable knowledge and experience, strengthen your personal weaknesses, and become well-versed in test-taking strategies that will maximize your potential.
- This course is recommended for those CCIE candidates who have taken but not yet passed the CCIE Collaboration lab exam.
5-Day Lab Experience Boot Camp
Can you really be on your way to passing the CCIE Collaboration Lab Exam and be able to start your new career in just weeks? With CathaySchool's 1-Week Lab Experience Boot Camp you can be. We provide you with highly personalized instruction where you will enjoy one-on-one coaching, access to state-of-the-art mock labs and your own rack access, and highly specialized instructions focused on the CCIE Collaboration Lab Exam. Our proven program helps 75 percent of our students pass their CCIE Collaboration lab exam on their first attempt.
Our 1-Week Lab Experience Boot Camp maximizes your potential by combining customized one-on-one instruction by highly experienced trainers with the most up-to-date mock labs.
Some highlights of our program include:
*A full five days of one-on-one instruction by certified CCIE Collaboration instructor
*The most updated version of the CCIE Collaboration labs with 100% verified solutions
*Based on the latest CCIE Collaboration V3.0 blueprint
The CCIE Collaboration Lab Exam is demanding and regularly updated to reflect changes in current technology. Our instructors' goal is to help you solidify and improve your current knowledge and resolve weaknesses. You will have the opportunity to put your newly developed skills to the test in a hands-on environment, while your instructor challenges you to accurately and efficiently configure equipment, troubleshoot, and find solutions to problems.
Days One through Four
One day mock lab exams will strengthen students' abilities, while instructors stand by to answer questions, grade work, and offer precise feedback to help students improve and expand their knowledge. Students will learn to complete tasks correctly as they are guided through their errors, and they have the option to repeat the lab or move on to the next mock lab exam.
We are focused on comprehension, as instructors advise students to work through various scenarios exactly as they would on the real exam or in a real-life situation. CathaySchool instructors ensure students fully understand the processes, procedures, and solutions so that they are secure and self-assured in their knowledge of the test-taking procedure.
Students will receive access to CathaySchool's tried-and-true test-taking strategies, and instructors will go over detailed score reports with them. We will share our tried-and-true test-taking strategies with our students along with the most recent set of the CCIE Collaboration labs and solutions so that students will be entirely prepared for success.
* Students of this program should be planning on taking their test within six weeks of class completion.
* Students should have a minimum of a CCVP-level of knowledge and be extensively prepared at the CCIE level.
* Students should have a comprehensive understanding of the technologies listed on Cisco's CCIE Collaboration Lab Exam Blueprint.
Start Dates MOur unique one-on-one training programs allow students to start their training almost any time. One of our friendly Customer Service Associates is standing by to answer your questions or schedule your training today.
Not only does Cathayschool take the headache out of preparing you for the CCIE R&S, we can also expertly arrange the details of your Boot Camp stay for you. After all, you have enough on your plate already, and we know how important it is to feel absolutely comfortable and cared for when visiting a new city or country—especially in the face of long hours of training and studying. That’s why making absolutely certain that our students are 100% at ease and relaxed in their surroundings is equally as important as guaranteeing the best lab training in the world. Allow us to make your training experience more than just time spent in a mock lab—let us turn it into an enjoyable and exciting journey. Creating an unsurpassed training experience is what we do best, and we are more than happy to do it for you!
The advantages of choosing one of our Pre-Arranged Boot Camp Packages:
• No stress. No fuss. We do all of the planning for you! All you have to do after acquiring a Visa is book a flight and show up. We will take it from there! Just relax and enjoy the ride.
• Pick up and drop off service at the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
• Special welcome and farewell dinners
• Unlike our competitors who choose lunch and dinner for you, with the “Freedom to Eat Anywhere Advantage," you choose your meals. Cathayschool will provide you with a local credit card for you to use at any local establishment for lunch and dinner.
• You’ll receive unparalleled support from our lovely Hospitality Crew assistants, who are dedicated to making your stay in Guangzhou comfortable and enjoyable.
If you are looking for a high degree of customized instruction, complete with incredible accommodations and support, choose from one of our three pre-arranged packages, specifically designed for Boot Camp students. No matter your budget or accommodation preferences, we guarantee that we have a package that will be a perfect fit for your needs.
The Economic Motel Package:
Affordable price, convenient location, and motel accommodations!
Enjoy your stay in Wenxin Hotel (5 nights)
With the "Freedom to Eat Anywhere Advantage", Cathayschool will provide you with a local credit card (50 RMB/day) for you to use at any local establishment for all 3 meals. Eat wherever you'd like!
* Enjoy the Guangzhou scenery during a 2-hour Pearl River Night Cruise.
The Standard Hotel Package:
Reasonable price, perfect location, and 4-star hotel accommodations!
Enjoy your stay in a Standard Single Room at the VILI International Hotel (5 nights)
Breakfast: Choose from a variety of options provided by the hotel restaurant (available from 7:00AM-10:00AM)
Lunch/Dinner: With the "Freedom to Eat Anywhere Advantage" Cathayschool will provide you with a local credit card (70 RMB/day) for you to use at any local establishment for lunch and dinner. Eat wherever you'd like!
* Enjoy a 2-hour Pearl River Night Cruise, accompanied by a member of our Hospitality Crew.
* Indulge yourself in a traditional Chinese massage at one of the largest and most well-known spas in Asia. You won't mind sitting in front of a computer for a few hours if a treat like this is sure to follow!
* Experience the local environs by car with a driver and a local English-speaking guide (3 hours).
The Deluxe Package:
Enjoyable, luxurious, and conveniently-located accommodations!
Enjoy your stay in a Superior Room at the 5-Star Guangzhou Jianguo Hotel (5 nights)
Breakfast: What you want and when you want it! Breakfast is delivered to your room at a time of your choice
Lunch/Dinner: With a local credit card (100 RMB/day) provided by Cathayschool, you may eat at any local establishment for lunch and dinner.
In addition to the 2-hour Pearl River Night Cruise and traditional Chinese Massage included in the Standard Package, the Deluxe Packages includes evening entertainment with Chinese dancing, an exciting magic show and acrobatics, and alcoholic beverages.