Request a Quote / Inquiry
CCIE Resources Tags
DHCP Database Multiple DHCP Servers DHCP Servers DHCP Servers per Subnet Multiple DHCP Servers per Subnet DHCP Static DHCP Static Mapping DHCP Mapping Static DHCP Mapping DHCP-Secured IP Address Assignment DHCP-Secured IP Address DHCP-Secured Assignment DHCP Status Basic NAT Functionality NAT Functionality NAT External Addresses Route Maps Static Translation Rules Static Translation Translation Rules Directions Network Prefix NAT for Server Server Load Distribution Load Distribution NAT for Server Load Distribution NAT Failover Stateful NAT Failover NAT Timers TCP Ports TCP Ports for FTP NAT Status Debug NAT
- You will experience our mock labs reflecting the most current updates of the actual Service Provider labs.
- You will gain valuable knowledge and experience, strengthen your personal weaknesses, and become well-versed in test-taking strategies that will maximize your potential..
- This course is recommended for those CCIE candidates who have taken but not yet passed the CCIE SP lab exam.
5-Day Lab Experience Boot Camp
CathaySchool's 5-Day Lab Experience Boot Camp is the fast-track program to give you the knowledge, confidence, and experience you need to pass your CCIE Service Provider Lab Exam and start your new career path, all within just weeks. Your personal instructor will provide you with one-on-one training, and you will have access to the most advanced mock labs in existence. We give you the tools you need to pass the latest versions of the CCIE Service Provider Lab Exam, allowing you to gain the knowledge you need to get on with your life.
Our 1-Week Lab Experience Boot Camp combines personalized one-on-one instruction by highly skilled trainers with the most current mock labs available for targeted learning and highly focused, customized education.
*Your owned CCIE Service Provider instructor
*An incredible 90 percent of our students pass their exams after just one try!
*A full five days of one-on-one instruction and hands-on experience
* Course ware and rack hardware is exclusively focused on CCIE SP V4.0
*Every student has access to their own CCIE SP rack
*Free beverages and snacks help keep students focused and energized all day long.
Our program has been designed with the understanding that the CCIE SP Lab Exam is demanding and requires updated, specialized knowledge. We work to strengthen your existing knowledge, improve your weaknesses and test your new skills in a challenging hands-on environment. Our instructors will not waste valuable time lecturing but will help you hone your abilities as you troubleshoot and efficiently and accurately configure equipment.
Days One through Four
You will spend your first four days working through mock lab exams while your instructor stands at the ready to answer questions, grade your work, and provide feedback and a score report so that you better understand the areas needing concentrated effort. When errors occur, you will be shown the correct way to complete tasks and guided as needed. You will then be able to work through the lab again or move on to the next one.
Our instructors do not simply provide test answers; we help students work through problems on their own as they would on the real exam or in a real-life situation. CathaySchool instructors have one goal: We want you to fully comprehend the procedures, requirements, and solutions so that you can work through them on your own.
You will receive detailed feedback on your score reports, and your instructor will ensure you understand equipment configurations and solutions. You will also receive our proven test-taking strategy information as well as the most recent set of the CCIE Service Provider labs and solutions, allowing you to confidently walk into the real exams knowing you have what it takes to succeed.
*Candidates who will be taking their test within six weeks of class completion will benefit most from this class.
* CCNP-level knowledge and extensive preparation at the CCIE level is a prerequisite.
*Students should have a detailed understanding of the technologies listed on Cisco's CCIE SP V4.0 Blueprint.
Our unique one-on-one training programs allow you to start almost as soon as you are ready. Contact one of our Customer Service Associates today for more details or to schedule your training.
Not only does Cathayschool take the headache out of preparing you for the CCIE R&S, we can also expertly arrange the details of your Boot Camp stay for you. After all, you have enough on your plate already, and we know how important it is to feel absolutely comfortable and cared for when visiting a new city or country—especially in the face of long hours of training and studying. That’s why making absolutely certain that our students are 100% at ease and relaxed in their surroundings is equally as important as guaranteeing the best lab training in the world. Allow us to make your training experience more than just time spent in a mock lab—let us turn it into an enjoyable and exciting journey. Creating an unsurpassed training experience is what we do best, and we are more than happy to do it for you!
The advantages of choosing one of our Pre-Arranged Boot Camp Packages:
• No stress. No fuss. We do all of the planning for you! All you have to do after acquiring a Visa is book a flight and show up. We will take it from there! Just relax and enjoy the ride.
• Pick up and drop off service at the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
• Special welcome and farewell dinners
• Unlike our competitors who choose lunch and dinner for you, with the “Freedom to Eat Anywhere Advantage," you choose your meals. Cathayschool will provide you with a local credit card for you to use at any local establishment for lunch and dinner.
• You’ll receive unparalleled support from our lovely Hospitality Crew assistants, who are dedicated to making your stay in Guangzhou comfortable and enjoyable.
If you are looking for a high degree of customized instruction, complete with incredible accommodations and support, choose from one of our three pre-arranged packages, specifically designed for Boot Camp students. No matter your budget or accommodation preferences, we guarantee that we have a package that will be a perfect fit for your needs.
The Economic Motel Package:
Affordable price, convenient location, and motel accommodations!
Enjoy your stay in Wenxin Hotel (5 nights)
With the "Freedom to Eat Anywhere Advantage", Cathayschool will provide you with a local credit card (50 RMB/day) for you to use at any local establishment for all 3 meals. Eat wherever you'd like!
* Enjoy the Guangzhou scenery during a 2-hour Pearl River Night Cruise.
The Standard Hotel Package:
Reasonable price, perfect location, and 4-star hotel accommodations!
Enjoy your stay in a Standard Single Room at the VILI International Hotel (5 nights)
Breakfast: Choose from a variety of options provided by the hotel restaurant (available from 7:00AM-10:00AM)
Lunch/Dinner: With the "Freedom to Eat Anywhere Advantage" Cathayschool will provide you with a local credit card (70 RMB/day) for you to use at any local establishment for lunch and dinner. Eat wherever you'd like!
* Enjoy a 2-hour Pearl River Night Cruise, accompanied by a member of our Hospitality Crew.
* Indulge yourself in a traditional Chinese massage at one of the largest and most well-known spas in Asia. You won't mind sitting in front of a computer for a few hours if a treat like this is sure to follow!
* Experience the local environs by car with a driver and a local English-speaking guide (3 hours).
The Deluxe Package:
Enjoyable, luxurious, and conveniently-located accommodations!
Enjoy your stay in a Superior Room at the 5-Star Guangzhou Jianguo Hotel (5 nights)
Breakfast: What you want and when you want it! Breakfast is delivered to your room at a time of your choice
Lunch/Dinner: With a local credit card (100 RMB/day) provided by Cathayschool, you may eat at any local establishment for lunch and dinner.
In addition to the 2-hour Pearl River Night Cruise and traditional Chinese Massage included in the Standard Package, the Deluxe Packages includes evening entertainment with Chinese dancing, an exciting magic show and acrobatics, and alcoholic beverages.